Претражи овај блог

недеља, 9. август 2020.

ANYTIME,ANYPLACE,ANYWHERE : My Boyfriend's Back

He went away and you hung around
And bothered me,every night
And when i wouldn't go out with you
You said things that weren't very nice

My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble*
You see him comin' better cut out on the double*
You been spreading lies that i was untrue*
So look out now cause he's comin' after you**
He's been gone for such a long time*
Now he's back and things'll be fine*
You're gonna be sorry you were even born*
Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong*

Hey he knows i wasn't cheatin'
Now you're gonna get a beatin'
What made you think he'd believe all your lies
You're a big man now but he'll cut you down to size
Wah-ooo,wait and see

My boyfriend's back he's gonna save my reputation*
If i were you i'd take a permanent vacation*
Yeah,my boyfriend's back*
Look out now,yeah,my boyfriend's back *
I could see him comin'*
So you better get a runnin'*

*(Hey-la-day-la,my boyfriend's back)
**(Hey,he knows that you been tryin',and he knows that you been lyin')

Ex-Deaf School vokal uz pratnju The Illuminations,u produkciji Clive Langera,predstavlja obradu The Angels iz 1963,koja me je oduševila zadržavajući sav duh i zabavu originala,nasuprot moderne pozadine.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Opera De Nuit

       Francuski coldwave sastav, nastao početkom osamdesetih. Prvi EP izdaju 1984 za malu, nezavisnu izdavačku kuću Contorsion i ovo izdanj...