Претражи овај блог

недеља, 25. октобар 2020.

ANYTIME,ANYPLACE,ANYWHERE : Lucky Number

 

I never used to cry 'cause I was all alone
For me, myself and I is all I've ever known
I never felt the need to have a hand to hold
In everything I do I take complete control
That's where I'm coming from
My lucky number's one
I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
I'm having so much fun
My lucky number's one

I now detect an alien vibration here
There's something in the air besides the atmosphere
The object of the action is becoming clear
An imminent attack upon my heart I fear
The evidence is strong
My lucky number's wrong

Something tells me my lucky number's
Gonna be changing soon
Something tells me lucky number's
Gonna be two-ee-oo-ee-oo...

You certainly do have a strange effect on me
I never thought that I could feel the way I feel
There's something in your eyes gives me a wild idea
I never want to be apart from you my dear
I guess it must be true
My lucky number's two
This rearrangement suits me now I must confess
The number one was dull and number two is best
I wanna stay with you
My lucky number's two

Ludački zarazna,'štucajuća' pesma o usamljenosti i zaljubljenosti,u kojoj se srećni
broj Lene Lovich menja od 1 do 2 tokom refrena,ali veselje ne prestaje.



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Ataque De Caspa

       Ataque De Caspa su post-punk bend iz Madrida, osnovan sredinom osamdesetih. Grupa je imala dosta sličnosti sa drugim Evropskim post-p...