Претражи овај блог

субота, 14. новембар 2020.

ANYTIME,ANYPLACE,ANYWHERE : Like The Weather

 

Color of the sky as far as i can see is coal grey
Lift my head from the pillow and thtn fall again
Shiver in my bones,just thinking about the weather
Quiver in my lip as if i might cry

Well by the force of will my lungs are filled and so i breath
Lately it seems this big bed is where i never leave
Shiver in my bones,just thinking about the weather
A quiver in my voice as i cry

What a cold and a rainy day
Where on earth is the sun hid away?

Hear the sound of a noon bell chime
Well i'm far behind
You've put in 'bout half a day
While here i lie
With a shiver in my bones just thinking about the weather
A quiver in my voice as if i might cry

What a cold and a rainy day...

Do i need someone here to scold me
Or do i need someone who''l grab and pull me out of four poster dull torpor pulling downward
For it is such a long time since my better days
I say my prayers nightly this will pass away

The color of the sky is grey as i can see through the blinds
Lift my head from the pillow and then fall again
Shiver in my bones just thinking about the weather
A quiver in my voice as if i might cry

A cold and a rainy day
Where on earth is the sun hid away?
A cold and a rainy day i shiver,quiver,and try to wake

   Blještavi vokal Merchantove klizi preko tananog,postojanog ritma,suzdržanih organa,lirskog basa i sjajnih gitarskih linija.Uprkos mračnoj lirici o ženi koja je toliko depresivna da ne može ustati iz kreveta,pesma deluje nežno i toplo.Svako ko se ikada birio protiv depresije prepoznaće se u stihovima Natalie Merchant:''it is such a long time since my better days/i say my prayers nightly this will pass away''.




Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Ataque De Caspa

       Ataque De Caspa su post-punk bend iz Madrida, osnovan sredinom osamdesetih. Grupa je imala dosta sličnosti sa drugim Evropskim post-p...