Претражи овај блог

четвртак, 5. новембар 2020.

ANYTIME,ANYPLACE,ANYWHERE : Give Me Back My Man

 

She cuts her hair
And calls his name
Wishin' everything could be the same
Like when she had him

I'll give you fish
I'll give you candy
I'll give you hoo everything i have in my hand

Walking out of Korvettes
Package in her hand
Motions to all the seabirds
Throws divinity on the sand

I'll give you fish...

Give me,give back my man
Give me,give back my man

Head's in a whirpool 
Spinnin' round and round
If she don't get her man back
She's gonna drown

I'll give you fish (Watch that motorboat)
I'll give you candy (She's in the motorboat)
I'll give you everything i have in my hand
(Her man's at the bottom of,give her back her man!)

Give her,give back her man...

 Jedna od najstarilij pesama B-52's,iako se pojavljuje tek na 'Wild Planet' albumu.Odlična plesna numera (uostalom kao i večina B-52's pesama),sa bizarnim tekstom o devojci čijeg je momka pojela ajkula,i jedna od retkih u stvaralaštvu grupe sa samo jednim vokalom (Cindy Wilson).


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Karlowy Vary

       Post-punk grupa iz Zagreba, aktivna tokom osamdesetih. Nastali su kao Korowa Bar, da bi dolaskom pevačice Varje Orlić postali Karlowy...